Life Science Supplies 2018- 2019
I've had a few students and parents contact me about what supplies are needed if you are in a Life Science class (with myself or Mrs. Janney). Here is a breakdown so you won't end up buying tons of extras you don't need.
Many of these supplies can be used in all classes. Most parents/students want to know if they need a binder or notebook:
- A 1-subject notebook (we create an interactive notebook) - I find at least 100 pages works well and also college ruled allows the pages to fit easier.
- Glue sticks (I know the RMMS 7th grade supply list says "3" glue sticks - that is so unreasonable to last an entire year.) I would suggest at least 5-7 (regular sized) to last the semester for Life Science.
- Colored Pencils
- Looseleaf paper
- A pocket folder to put graded papers, homework, etc. in
Remind App Information:
- You/ your student will be receiving information in class about how to sign up for the Remind App for reminders about assignments, projects, etc.
- I use this to remind students about upcoming projects, extra credit opportunities, links to important documents, etc. It is not an abused app. (i.e. I will not blow up your phone with daily reminders.)
- If you want a jump on this app, here are the instructions for you.
- If you are in 2nd Block Life Science - Text the code @rondeauf2 to the number 81010.
- If you are in 3rd Block Life Science - Text the code @rondeauf3 to the number 81010.
- If you are in 4th Block Life Science - Text the code @rondeauf4to the number 81010.
Welcome to my website and to my 2018-2019 Life Science class! My name is Sally Rondeau and I look forward to working with everyone as we learn about the living aspect of Earth. If you are in one of my current classes (or have a student in one of my current classes), please look around for updates so you can keep up with assignments and news! On our website, you can find important documents (that you can download), homework assignments, updates, extra credit opportunities, and more! Take a look around!